COVID-relief tax rebates for most business owners.
The Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERC) includes funds to help business owners who kept W-2 employees on their payroll during 2020 (Q2–Q4) and 2021 (Q1–Q3).
- Up to $26,000 per W-2 employee
- ERC is a refundable tax credit (it is not a loan like PPP)
- No restrictions on use
- No limit on funding
- Qualify with full/partial closure, supply chain disruption, or reduced revenue
- Qualification approval within 2–3 weeks
- IRS distributes your funds within 4–6 months.
- Click Link below to sign up